Thursday, April 17, 2008

Long Board

So yesterday was fuckin beautiful out, to bad I had to work most of the day. Well when I got off at around 10ish I hit up Nick to see if he was down for a little session. We met up at this little spot by Woodfield Mall and had a good clean session. Nick says "Wanna do one more run man." I say "fasho mang, I'm down." I let Nick go ahead this time and off we went. I get about halfway down this hill and get a little case of the speed wobbles but I smoothed it out. I started to do a heelside carve and noticed a manhole cover and panicked, I tried to avoid it but only made my situation worse lol. The board snapped back and flung me off, I landed somewhere on my shoulder and elbow did a complete flip and somehow land on my feet. The damage was to my elbow, hip\butt, knee all got some nasty road rash, and my ankle got twisted. Pretty much the whole left side of my body is in pain right now, trying to sleep last night was the biggest bitch ever. O well I just gotta suck it up and move on because long boarding is way to much fun.



O yeah this is the new deck I will be buying for my long board, its a Loaded Vanguard deck.



P.S. O yeah road rash plus shower equals worst pain EVER!!

1 comment:

nicoSPON said...

i really want to start powersliding like in that video.

like no joke, asap.

looks so sick.