Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Crazinessssssssssssssss

Man there is just to much shit going on right now, its really overwhelming at times. I found out recently of the money trouble that my step dad got my mom and him into. Fucking sucks cause my mom is thinking of selling the house and shit. I'm so tried of moving and I dont want to do it again. We shall see what happens in the next few months.I recently got my acceptance letter from UIC, which I'm extremely excited for. It finally feels like I'm gonna be doing something with my life. Hopefully I can get through these next few years fast and start making some real money on the asap lol. Yeah I'm a little scared of failing again, but you know want I'm sick of letting myself down more then anything that I think I'll be fine. But on the other side I'm now worried about paying for school and also somehow paying for the insurance on my car. I would really like to not work while in school but it looks like I'm have to. All you guys out there that have parents that can pay for all your shit and you can just focus 100% on school dont really know how blessed you are. IT FUCKIN SUCKS!! I know that I cant really ask for money from mike and my mom and I feel guilty if I ask for money from my dad just cause I know he's helping my bro out so much. I feel like I'm totally alone on this one and it sucks cause the last thing I wanna do is sell my car. I donno maybe I can pull out student loans and shit but I really dont wanna be in debt after school. Ugh need moneys................................................................

I cruised for the first time in a long time. It felt really good to just release and just fly to the city. There was the perfect amount of traffic out that made it a lot of fun for me. My HP+'s are totally done now and I could really use some fresh motul in there also.

list of what I need for summer:
HP+'s - $80ish
Motul RBF 600 - $16each *3
Rotors - $12each*2 autozone special lol
Tires from chob - $300
Wheels - $400 - 1000 depends on what I get
New header - $350 - 400
New fender liner - $75

No comments: