Sunday, February 3, 2008

Time line

Just sittin on my ass bored out of my mind at work and thought about my car and all its been through over the years. Its seen over 40,000miles at a total of 115,000miles since I've owned it and still keeps on trucking.

Since I've had the car its seen:
1 shop TOPSETUP
1 blown motor
1 fucked mirror (never fixed lol)
1 gay shifter extender
1 CTR cam
2 trans's
2 different shift linkages
2 85 in 55 speeding tickets
2 no insurance tickets
2 sets of azenis
2 sets of suspension
3 sets of brake pads
3 shift knobs OEM GSR FTW
3 clutch's
3 flywheels
3 different rims
3 minor accidents
4 bottles of motul RBF600
5 or more bullshit random tickets
Thousands of miles in vtec
Countless stickers
And its gonna see so much more because I've decided not to sell her.
Frist day
Little touge shot
Photobucket

First meet, we all were there but we didnt know each other lol
Blown motor = ITR happiness , even before I know tym my car did lol
ITR'd and wingless
Gangsta leaning all day long
Polished slips rays lugs and azenis
ITR lip and wing Recaro SPG Enkei RPF1's and more azenis
Option2!! lol

2 comments:

3L said...

ugh... my car looked so cool. I need new shoesies... lol

Anonymous said...

that pic was my background for awhile, the pic of both your cars in downtown glen ellyn is it?