Monday, February 11, 2008

STOLEN!!!!

So yesterday at work I started my car to let that bitch warm up, yeah it was -2 out. I look at my lock on the door to see if its unlocked and it was so I get out, steering wheel at hand, and shut the door. I then tested the door to make sure it was unlocked and it was. I finish up and lock up at work, when I get to my car I pause for a sec and think "I fucking hope this shit isnt locked". I go to open the door and sure enough the bitch was locked. WTF IT OPENED BEFORE WHAT HAPPENED!! goes through my head. So I go back inside work and call a tow truck company to open me up and there like Alright sir we will send someone right out. I wait and wait and wait, a half hour goes by and nothing so I called them back and ask for a eta and they said about 20min. 20min comes and goes, at about a full hour after I originally called them I say fuck it. I go to the back room at work and grab a small pry and a metal rod that I had to bend into shape and BAMM didn't even take a full minute to open the bitch. Now I know why and how hondas get stolen so easily and fast. Best part is I didn't have to pay some mofo $75 to open it for me.

4 comments:

3L said...

haha! its impossible to lock the keys inside of my car...





...nissan rules

EarlQHan said...

lol. i thought your car got stolen for a second. but damn. get out the H game before it's too late and your ride get ganked!

EarlQHan said...

oh and glad you and tym got rides this year :] you can call a time out, but you can't forfeit the game.

Tall Mark Monster said...

damn yo.. i thought your integra got stolen for a bit.. haha..